The X Compartment is a Seabase module that has the appearance of the letter "X".
It is constructed with the Habitat Builder and placed on top of a Foundation, although it is possible to build off the foundation. The X Compartment module can also be deconstructed, but all attached components on that single module must be deconstructed first.
At the surface, an X Compartment has an integrity level of 9 and every X Compartment added reduces the integrity by -1 level.
X Compartments, like all Compartment variants, consume energy at a rate of 5 per minute.
- Hatches can be placed on the end-panels and both the floor and ceiling.
- Windows can be placed on the end-panels and the ceiling.
- Ladders can be placed on the floor and ceiling when there is an adjacent seabase module to connect.
- Reinforcements cannot be placed due to the lack of side-panels.
- The X Compartment can be expanded with other modules from its four end-panels.
- Smaller components & modules can be placed inside.