An editable label is located on the top of the Waterproof Locker. It can support up to ten characters.
The Waterproof Locker Is useful for players who need extra storage, but have not yet built a Seabase or Cyclops.
- Place the Waterproof Locker anywhere by dropping it with .
- Press while looking at the top of the locker to access the storage.
- Press while looking at the label to edit the label. While editing, press on the colored dot to change the color of the label.
- Press anywhere else on it to pick up.
Note that the Waterproof Locker cannot be picked up if it has items inside of it.
- The Waterproof Locker was originally the Small Storage Cube which was a storage item that had to be placed on the terrain in-game. Unlike its current form (the Waterproof Locker), it did not float.
- The WaterProof Locker originally took up 4x4 (16) space and not 2x2 (4)