The sole deployable vehicle; the Seaglide, is crafted using the Fabricator and can be carried for on-demand transportation anywhere in the world.
Vessels are crafted using the Mobile Vehicle Bay and can be piloted in certain environments and down to a certain depth.
|Vehicle||Description||Velocity (M/Sec)||Perks & Upgrades|
|Seaglide||Converts torque into thrust underwater via propeller.||
|Seamoth||One-person sea-and-space vehicle.||
|Prawn Suit||Epic mech suit designed for navigating challenging environments on foot.||
Vertical (standard, upgraded): 6; 12
|Cyclops||Vast industrial-use submarine.||
Ahead Slow: 5.4
Ahead Standard: 8.2
Ahead Flank: 10.5
|Neptune Escape Rocket||Single-seat planetary escape vehicle with life support, adaptive power supply, orbital shield and onboard time capsule. Three-stage launch separation.||
- * A save file in which the Seamoth, Cyclops, Prawn Suit and Neptune Escape Rocket have been acquired is displayed with the respective vehicles' icons.
- A jetpack could possibly be added to Subnautica..
- The expansion pack is comfirmed to have a new vehicle. However, information is still unknown.
- The original vehicle plans for Subnautica saw the player have access to two small subs, two medium-sized subs, and one or two large subs. Concept art can be found for these other submarines. Ultimately, the Cyclops, prioritized for its "civilian" look, took up so much time that more subs that didn't truly add new gameplay were considered a bad investment of resources and were scrapped.
- ↑ https://trello.com/c/d8xF87k8/11-jetpack
- ↑ Cory Strader talks about the submarines on the UWE forums