when exploring the lava lakes, does the sea dragon ever just kill you? no, not with its attacks, but this way.
Lets assume no base nearby.
in a P.R.A.W.N suit or a Cyclops.
- exploring area*
- sea dragon comes up and wrecks your prawn/cyclops/both.*
it really sucks because the oxygen warning kind of taunts you.
- swimming to the exit*
PDA: 30 seconds.
- swims to biome that base is in*
PDA: Beep beep, oxygen.
DID YOU EVER HAVE THIS HAPPEN TO YOU?Read more >
This is how to preform 3 bugs.
Bug Number 1. Powerglide V2
What you need!
2. Some means to damage a base
3. Repair tool
4. A base so big the entering and exiting animations are skipped
HOW TO DO IT!
1. Damage a section of your base near a hatch, and maybe a bulkhead to reduce flooding.
2. after filling mostly with water repair the breaches.
3. leave the base with the seaglide while bobbing in the water.
You SHOULD have a very fast seaglide!
- You get a very fast seaglide.
- you can switch tools, enter a seamoth or prawn, or even drop the sea glide, a…
So here are some random subnautica challenges to try.
1: Try this Challenge!
2: Build a base in the crater edge.
3: Go into creative and make a base that covers the whole map.
4: Fight a reaper leviathan
5: Fight a sea dragon leviathan
6: Fight a ghost leviathan
7: do some glitches! (such as, power glide v2, (fast seaglide) hydrobase, (go into ocean like you are in a base) and camera drone in base. (i should not need to explain this one)
8: Beat the game in hardcore
9: Kill a cuddle fish. (YES IM SAYING TO TRY TO KILL A CUDDLE FISH DONT HATE ME OK?!?!?)
10: Crash the game.
11: Spawn a HOSTILE leviathan in every biome and play like that, and every section of a biome, and subbiomes (lost river biomes) all get a leviathan too. (you can do the same with…Read more >
Yeah i finally got a account YESTERDAY.
Greetings to all of you!Read more >