First of all, thank you all so much for all the support. Second of all, I'm not going to be active for a few weeks, starting tommorow.
1. The Flash Vine. This is a relative of the Creepvine that lives in much deeper depths: the Grand Reef and the Sea Treaders Path. It is very bioluminecent, and it's much more dangerous than the Creepvine. If you get too close, it will realease its seed clusters and, after a tiny bit, those seed clusters will flash very brightly. That flash will paralyse you for 5 seconds. If you get even closer, the Flash Vine will start flashing repetitively, like a strobe light. When it is flashing, you will lose oxygen more quickly. If you manage to pick up the seed clusters before they flash, you will get a Flash Vine Seed Cluster in your inventory. This can be fired out of a Propulsion or Repulsion cannon, and will stun nearby enemies.
2. The Flash Torpedo. This is like a Gas Torpedo, except it uses Flash Vine Seed Clusters instead of Gas Pods. It has the same effect of firing a Flash Vine Seed Cluster out of a Propulsion or Repulsion cannon. You need to load it into the Torpedo System or the PRAWN Suit Torpedo Arm. To make it, you need Flash Vine Seed Cluster x2, and Titanium x2.
3. Rebreather Upgrades. I don't really know what to call any of these upgrades, so I'll just tell you about them. These are all made in the Modification Station.
- An upgrade that allows the rebreather to slow your oxygen loss at lower depths as well as at deep depths. To make this, you need Rebreather x1, and Advanced Wiring Kit x1.
- An upgrade that makes the rebreather to slow your oxygen at a higher rate, but only at deep depths. To make this, you need Rebreather x1 and Wiring Kit x1.
- An upgrade that makes the rebreather to slow your oxygen at a higher rate, but only at shallow depths. To make this, you need Rebreather x1 and Wiring Kit x1.
4. Laser Cutter Upgrades. Once agian, I don't really know what to call any of these upgrades, so I'll just tell you about them. And, like all other upgrades, these are made in the Modification Station.
- An upgrade that allows you to cut from a farther distance. It cuts as the same speed as a normal Laser Cutter, however. To make it, you need Laser Cutter x1, and Habitat Builder x1.
- An upgrade that allows you to cut faster. It cuts at roughly 1.5 times the speed of a normal Laser Cutter. To make it, you need Laser Cutter x1, and Sulphur x1.
- An upgrade that allows you to translate the cut material into oxygen. For every 10 percent cut, you get 5 oxygen. To make it, you need Laser Cutter x1, Wiring Kit x1, and Oxygen Tank x1.
5. The Air Floater. These are basically floaters, except they have lighter-than-air gasses inside them. However, they can and will dive underwater for short periods of time. When they do, they will try to stick onto your vehicle. If they do, then they will carry your vehicle out of the water. The live in the Mountains, and Floating Island (water nearby) and the Mountain Island (water nearby).
6. The Treader's Bane. This is much like a Blood Crawler, except it has a proboscis-like mouth under it's main eye, and is a bit smaller than a Cave Crawler. It will leap onto a Sea Treader's back, and stick it's mouth into the Sea Treader's body. After a bit, the Sea Treader will fall over, and the Treader's Bane will scuttle away. These will attack you, except they will do the excact same thing as a Cave Crawler does. These live in the Sea Treader's Path and the Sea Treader's Tunnel Caves.
7. The Giant Alien Containment. This is a bigger version of the Alien containment. It is as big as a Multipurpose Room. To make it, you need Plasteel Ingot x1, and Glass x5. It takes away 1 hull integrity.
8. The Safe Sphere. This is a deployable item that you can deploy, go into, and be completely safe from the outer world. When you get out of it, it paralyses anything within a certain range. To make it, you need Plasteel Ingot x3, Battery x1, Enameled Glass x1, and Flash Vine Seed Cluster x2. This has a medium sized window, and a locker that has a 5x6 storage. This takes up a 4x3 storage space. You do not lose food, hunger, or oxygen when inside this.
9. The Mushroom Leviathan. This is a biome as well as a gigantic flora. You find it near the Sea Treaders Patch. If you hit it, it will deal 15 damage to you. At the middle of the Mushroom, you will find Bleeders, Acid Leeches (which will be mentioned later) and some Mesmers. On the other part of the mushroom, you will find Blighters, Biters, and Acid Crawlers (mentioned later).
10. The Acid Leech. This looks much like the Tree Leech, and it steals acid from the Mushroom Leviathan. If you get too close to one of these, they will spit acid at you, dealing 15 damage. After about 15 seconds, it will spit acid at you agian.
11. The Acid Crawler. These are like Cave Crawlers, except they also spit acid. This will jump above you, spit acid (dealing 10 damage) and then bite you (dealing 5 damage).
Ideas -- Part 16 is coming, but not too soon.... :(