|The subject of this article was not implemented in Version 1.0 and information is limited!|
The Transfuser can be obtained with the command "item transfuser" and the fragments can be spawned with the command TransfuserFragment.
To use the Transfuser:
- Take a DNA sample using from a creature possessing transfusable DNA.
- Inject the DNA into a creature using the
- Hold to inject the DNA into yourself.
- Each injection increases said value by 25%.
- You can inject one creature or yourself up to four times.
- Each sample uses 5% of the transfuser's energy.
- Refer to the table on the DNA page for sample types and locations.
- The Transfuser currently will not inject DNA into the Player, even if the player changes the button used to inject DNA into themself to something else.
- It is suggested that the Degasi Crew also had a Transfuser, due to absence of the Fern Palm in any of the PDA's databanks as well as Marguerit Maida injecting creatures with various serums to subdue them.
- The Transfuser's in-game description is; "Congrats translators, we made a game!". This is an easter egg made by the translators.
- The crafting recipe for the Transfuser is an Advanced Wiring Kit, a Battery and one Titanium. However, it is only available in Creative mode.