|The subject of this article may not be implemented prior to Version 1.0 and information is limited!|
The Transfuser can be obtained with the command "item transfuser" and the fragments can be spawned with the command TransfuserFragment .
To use the Transfuser:
- Take a DNA sample using the right mouse button from a creature possessing transfusable DNA.
- Inject the DNA into a creature using the right mouse button OR
- Hold E to inject the DNA into yourself.
- Each injection increases said value by 25%.
- You can inject one creature or yourself up to 4 times.
- Each sample uses 5% of the transfuser's energy.
- Refer to the table on the DNA page for sample types and locations.
- The Transfuser currently cannot inject DNA into the Player, as the button to do so is shared with the command to remove an item.