FANDOM


  • Hey I have a question. Without giving spoilers, how do I advance the story? I have seen the sunbeam get shot down, explored the quarentine facility completley, got poked in the arm by the alien machine there. Later on, I get a message saying "Who...are..you?" with a warped image. I have explored part of the Aurora, where I found the prawn suit blueprint, explored the captains quarters (and got the Neptune launchpad and rocket blueprint), and repaired all 10 leaks in the drive room. I have a prawn suit and seamoth at this point if it helps. Can you point me in the right direction? THXXX :)

    P.S. Try to be detailed without giving spoilers

      Loading editor
    • Get Prawn Suit Depth module MK2 (and very possibly a cyclops) head down to the LL (lava lakes) avoid the seadragon, and then find the PCF (not going to tell you the name)

        Loading editor
    • ok thx, taking my cylcops there now.

      I'll leave the thread open in case any has some other advice

        Loading editor
    • SeaDragonLeviathan123 wrote:
      Get Prawn Suit Depth module MK2 (and very possibly a cyclops) head down to the LL (lava lakes) avoid the seadragon, and then find the PCF (not going to tell you the name)

      Also, how sea dragons spawn? They sound dangerous, and from your name, are probably huge

        Loading editor
    • I'm running into a problem. To get the prawn suit depth module 2 so i can go to the lava lakes, i need kyanite. The problem is, kyanite...can only be found in the lava lakes. What do i do?

        Loading editor
    • SeaDragonLeviathan123 wrote:
      Get Prawn Suit Depth module MK2 (and very possibly a cyclops) head down to the LL (lava lakes) avoid the seadragon, and then find the PCF (not going to tell you the name)

      I'm running into a problem. To get the prawn suit depth module 2 so i can go to the lava lakes, i need kyanite. The problem is, kyanite...can only be found in the lava lakes. What do i do?

      -RESTATING SO THAT YOU GET A NOTFICATION FROM ME QUOTING YOU-

        Loading editor
    • oh wait a second im looking on the wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Ahh here we go. kyanite is (according to this wiki) also in the ILZ  (inactive lava zone) and to go there you only need the depth module MK 1.

        Loading editor
    • Nikgamer3265 wrote:
      SeaDragonLeviathan123 wrote:
      Get Prawn Suit Depth module MK2 (and very possibly a cyclops) head down to the LL (lava lakes) avoid the seadragon, and then find the PCF (not going to tell you the name)
      Also, how sea dragons spawn? They sound dangerous, and from your name, are probably huge

      There are 2 in the ILZ and 1 in the LL.

        Loading editor
    • SeaDragonLeviathan123 wrote:
      Nikgamer3265 wrote:
      SeaDragonLeviathan123 wrote:
      Get Prawn Suit Depth module MK2 (and very possibly a cyclops) head down to the LL (lava lakes) avoid the seadragon, and then find the PCF (not going to tell you the name)
      Also, how sea dragons spawn? They sound dangerous, and from your name, are probably huge
      There are 2 in the ILZ and 1 in the LL.

      Oof. Well, at least that means it gets easier as I go on. sry but 2 more questions (sry im dumb)

      1. The wiki says kyanite appears in large crystal formations. Does this mean i have to mine them with the prawn suit drill (which I have)?

      2. Any tips for fighting and avoiding sea dragons?

        Loading editor
    • Nikgamer3265 wrote:
      SeaDragonLeviathan123 wrote:
      Nikgamer3265 wrote:
      SeaDragonLeviathan123 wrote:
      Get Prawn Suit Depth module MK2 (and very possibly a cyclops) head down to the LL (lava lakes) avoid the seadragon, and then find the PCF (not going to tell you the name)
      Also, how sea dragons spawn? They sound dangerous, and from your name, are probably huge
      There are 2 in the ILZ and 1 in the LL.
      Oof. Well, at least that means it gets easier as I go on. sry but 2 more questions (sry im dumb)

      1. The wiki says kyanite appears in large crystal formations. Does this mean i have to mine them with the prawn suit drill (which I have)?

      2. Any tips for fighting and avoiding sea dragons?

      1. Yes, you need your prawn suit to get kyanite

      2. Do NOT fight the sea dragon, instead, stay at the bottom of the ocean floor, and if he spots you anyways, grapple away as fast as you can (note: he does not 1 hit kill your prawn suit, but its best to avoid him either way)

        Loading editor
    • Ok so yes you DO need a prawn suit drill arm.

      And you should NEVER fight a Sea Dragon.

      If they destroy your prawn, it can, and might insta-kill you.

      also they can destroy the cyclops.

        Loading editor
    • SeaDragonLeviathan123 wrote:
      Ok so yes you DO need a prawn suit drill arm.

      And you should NEVER fight a Sea Dragon.

      If they destroy your prawn, it can, and might insta-kill you.

      also they can destroy the cyclops.

      K, good to know. I asked about fighting the sea drsagon cuz I saw this video on the wiki page of the sea dragon of a guy grappling onto the seadragon and driling it in his prawn suit like a total badass. I realize now that that's probably impossible. Thx for the advice.

      Here's what im doin

      1. Goin to lost river to get nickel ore so i can get prawn depth 1

      2. Goin to ILZ so i can get some kyanite and make prawn depth 2

      3. Goin to LL so i can find the "PCF", whatever that is (thx for not spoiling :))

      THX FOR ALL UR HELP :):):):)

        Loading editor
    • No problem. i will tell you what PCF means IF you want to know.

      also the sea dragon can also swat, use a molten rock, and fire breath.

        Loading editor
    • SeaDragonLeviathan123 wrote:
      No problem. i will tell you what PCF means IF you want to know.

      also the sea dragon can also swat, use a molten rock, and fire breath.

      No, its fine, I like the mystery. Also wow, a sea dragon sounds scary. I didn't ecounter any in the ILZ (Thank god), so I'm heading to the LL to find this "PCF".

      What will happen to our perilous hero? Find out next time on Subnautica Forum Ball Z!

        Loading editor
    • lol.

      WILL HE GET EATTEN? MELTED TO A CRISP? OR SURVIVE? FINE OUT NEXT TIME ON SUBNAUTICA FORUM BALL Z!

        Loading editor
    • SeaDragonLeviathan123 wrote:
      lol.

      WILL HE GET EATTEN? MELTED TO A CRISP? OR SURVIVE? FINE OUT NEXT TIME ON SUBNAUTICA FORUM BALL Z!

      Our perilous hero explores the Primary Containment Facility, helps the mighty Sea Emperor, heals himself, and leaves the planet once and for all! THIS IS THE SEASON FINALE OF SUBNAUTICA FORUM BALL Z!

      (But seriously tho I just escaped 5 mins ago. THX FOR ALL YOUR HELP! :) :):) :):):))

        Loading editor
    • No Problemo.

        Loading editor
    • Also you should go into creative then build a base from the safe shallows to the CZ and AURORA

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message