The L Glass Compartment is a Seabase module that has the appearance of the letter "L".
It is constructed with the Habitat Builder and can be placed on top of a Foundation or directly on the seafloor. The L Glass Compartment module can also be deconstructed, but all attached components on that single module must be deconstructed first.
At the surface, an L Glass Compartment has an integrity level of 8 and every L Glass Compartment added reduces the integrity by 2 levels. By default, it can be rotated before placement using the mouse wheel.
- Hatches can be placed on the single side-panel, the end-panels.
- Windows can be placed on the single side-panel, the end-panels.
- Ladders cannot be placed due to the lack of floor and ceiling connection points.
- Reinforcements cannot be placed due to the lack of side-panels.
- The L Glass Compartment can be expanded with other modules from its two end-panels.