The Glass Compartment or I Glass Compartment is a Seabase module that has the appearance of the letter "I".
It is constructed with the Habitat Builder and can be placed on top of a Foundation. It is possible to build off the foundation. The Glass Compartment module can be deconstructed, but all attached components on that single module must be deconstructed first.
At the surface an Glass Compartment has an integrity level of eight and every Glass Compartment added reduces the integrity by two. By default, it can be rotated before placement using the mouse wheel.
- Hatches can be placed on the end-panels.
- Windows can be placed on the end-panels.
- Ladders can be placed on the floor when there is an adjacent seabase module to connect.
- Reinforcements cannot be placed due to the lack of side-panels.
- The Glass Compartment can be expanded with other modules from its two end and floor panels.