The Bulkhead is a Seabase module. It is constructed with the Habitat Builder and can only be placed inside seabases at the ends of Basic Compartments. The Bulkhead cannot be placed in the passages that are automatically built between two adjacent Multipurpose Rooms.
The Bulkhead increases integrity level by +2. The Bulkhead can stop flooding from going into another section of a base. However, this is only a temporary solution if the Seabase' hull integrity is too low, especially if breaches start appearing in the sealed off section.
How to useEdit
- Open Builder menu and select Bulkhead.
- Place it (Green ghost model will confirm placement).
- Click on the door to open and close.
- To remove it: Press and Hold (with the Habitat Builder in hand) to deconstruct.
- ↑ https://trello.com/c/ItP64H8x/4633-stop-flooding-with-bulkheads Date June 29, 2015.